I am a licensed massage therapist and personal trainer. I have been helping people through massage, training or both since 2013. I have made it my focus to explore the world of health, recovery and movement. My beginning as a massage therapist lead me to an innate understanding of the body as a whole connected system. Functional, holistic exercise is foundational in the personal training I do with my clients. I have worked in a strength and conditioning and bootcamp setting but I find the most reward in helping people overcome set backs.
If you are struggling with a bad back, or perhaps it’s a pain in your hips that prevents you from doing what you want — a combination of bodywork and strength training may be the solution for you. Call for a consultation and I would be pleased to answer any questions you may have.
Licenses and Certifications
- Certified Personal Trainer, National Academy Sports Medicine (NASM)
- Massage Therapist – #26685
- Active Release Technique, Spine, San Diego, CA
- Anatomy Trains Structure and Function, Portland, OR
- 2015 Holistic Corrective Exercise and Performance Coaching, CHEK Institute, Carlsbad, CA
- 2014 Deep Tissue, IPSB, Santa Monica, CA
- 2013 Massage Therapy & Sports Massage Therapist, American Institute Massage Therapy (AIMT), Santa Ana, CA
- 2003 B.A. Journalism, California State University, Long Beach, CA